Little Shambles Jewellers
The pietersite in these earrings comes from Namibia. Pietersite is characterized by its distinctive swirls or streaks of gold or orange,...
1 in stock
The pietersite in these earrings comes from Namibia. Pietersite is characterized by its distinctive swirls or streaks of gold or orange, due to the crocidolite inclusions within a microcrystalline silica host. These earrings hang delicately from your ear to create a bold statement that is sure to work with any outfit.
This stone is thought to possess a highly-charged energy that enhances focus and personal will. Pietersite is said to provide protection from the elements and encourage calmness. It is believed that Pietersite can help to cure addiction and boost self confidence. Physically, Pietersite is thought to balance the hormones, blood pressure and body temperature.
Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length
- XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
- S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
- M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
- L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, and the returns slip into the iOne delivery package. Feel free to drop the package of at any VietPost counter or POPStation island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here.
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +84 1234 5678 daily, 9am - 6pm.
- Enjoy free shipping over $40*!
- Delivery Timing
|Monday - Friday, before 6pm||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the same working day the order is made.||#Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|Monday - Friday, after 6pm||Delivery lead-time of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!