Two hands, carefully crafted out of silver, meet here in friendship...
Many in stock
Two hands, carefully crafted out of silver, meet here in friendship and good will. A small diamond is nestled into a ring detail on one of the fingers.
In Summer of Love messages of hope, and symbols for a more peaceful world are found in nature, through Alex’s ever-intricate style.
Inspired by world events, and looking to the past to find strength for the future, classic pop-culture symbols of Love, Hope and Peace are reimagined in this optimistic collection.
Click HERE to discover more about their new collection from Alex himself, through their dedicated page in the journal.
The necklace is made from solid silver and is also available in 22ct gold plate.
The pendant measures approximately 2.2 cm by 0.8 cm.
This necklace comes on an adjustable 16-18 inch chain.
All Alex Monroe jewellery is handmade in the UK.
Product code: SLN5
Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length
- XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
- S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
- M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
- L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, and the returns slip into the iOne delivery package. Feel free to drop the package of at any VietPost counter or POPStation island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here.
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +84 1234 5678 daily, 9am - 6pm.
- Enjoy free shipping over $40*!
- Delivery Timing
|Monday - Friday, before 6pm||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the same working day the order is made.||#Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|Monday - Friday, after 6pm||Delivery lead-time of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!