Little Shambles Jewellers
Set in .925 Sterling Silver, this ring features Moonstone, a gemstone famous for its vibrancy and luminescence. Appearing as a...
1 in stock
Set in .925 Sterling Silver, this ring features Moonstone, a gemstone famous for its vibrancy and luminescence. Appearing as a milky white stone at first glance, the iridescence created by light diffraction in the natural inclusions in the stone can appear blue in differing light although the full spectra of colours are possible from moonstone. It is found, amongst other locations, in Myanmar, Madagascar and Australia.
It was named by the Romans for its colour, as they believed it had been created from the Moon's rays, something which when you look at your own piece of moonstone is forgivable!
The blue colour is accentuated with a sterling silver backing with blue lining to reflect out through the ring.
Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length
- XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
- S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
- M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
- L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, and the returns slip into the iOne delivery package. Feel free to drop the package of at any VietPost counter or POPStation island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here.
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +84 1234 5678 daily, 9am - 6pm.
- Enjoy free shipping over $40*!
- Delivery Timing
|Monday - Friday, before 6pm||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the same working day the order is made.||#Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|Monday - Friday, after 6pm||Delivery lead-time of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!