Little Shambles Jewellers
The Amber in this ring comes from Russia. Amber is one of the few varieties of organic gemstones, and is set...
1 in stock
The Amber in this ring comes from Russia. Amber is one of the few varieties of organic gemstones, and is set in .925 sterling silver.
Amber has been used for many generations as a medicinal gem, from the Middle Ages up until the early 20th century. Although it is an amorphous gem, it is still used for its crystal healing abilities. Since the time of Hippocrates in ancient Greece, amber and its resinous extracts have been used to cure and alleviate a variety of health ailments.
Amber can contain animal and plant inclusions, mainly mosquito's and other insects. It is a gemstone which is formed through the fossilisation of tree resin.
Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length
- XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
- S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
- M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
- L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, and the returns slip into the iOne delivery package. Feel free to drop the package of at any VietPost counter or POPStation island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here.
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +84 1234 5678 daily, 9am - 6pm.
- Enjoy free shipping over $40*!
- Delivery Timing
|Monday - Friday, before 6pm||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the same working day the order is made.||#Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|Monday - Friday, after 6pm||Delivery lead-time of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!