Many in stock
This year is the 30th Anniversary of Alex Monroe, so it seems the perfect moment to pause, and leaf back through Alex’s archive of sketchbooks. Pencil drawings, pressed flowers and scribbled notes reveal Alex’s constant love of nature, his creative mind, and design integrity.
their new collection, ‘Four Seasons’ is in celebration of this major Anniversary for Alex, and looks to his inspirations across the years, re-imagining themes to create treasures for the future.
‘Four Seasons’ will be released gradually from June to October, to echo the ever-changing cycle of life throughout the year.
The ring measures roughly 1.9 cm at its widest point and sits 0.5 cm above the band. The largest daisy measures 1.2 cm at its widest point and the bee measures 1.2 cm wide.
The ring is available in a mix of sterling silver and 22ct gold plate only.
All Alex Monroe jewellery is handmade in the UK.
Product code: FSR1-MIX
Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length
- XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
- S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
- M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
- L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, and the returns slip into the iOne delivery package. Feel free to drop the package of at any VietPost counter or POPStation island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here.
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at email@example.com, or call us at +84 1234 5678 daily, 9am - 6pm.
- Enjoy free shipping over $40*!
- Delivery Timing
|Monday - Friday, before 6pm||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the same working day the order is made.||#Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|Monday - Friday, after 6pm||Delivery lead-time of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!